The GP328 is the practical Two-Way radio solution for professionals who need to stay in contact. This practical radio increases productivity by streamlining your radio use.
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
Equipped with Motorola's special voice processing technology, X-PAND and LLE, enables crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating, even in noisy environment.
- Motorolas unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The GP328 is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Easy To Use
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life.
- Tri-colour LED Battery Gauge indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength.
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users/talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible.
- Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one of the lightest in its range.